Garlic Lemon Oven-Baked Lamb ChopsApril 5, 2021
Grilled Beef Tomahawk SteaksMay 20, 2021
Smoked Beef Brisket Petite
We can practically smell BBQ season already, can’t you? And nothing gets our mouths watering like the smell of a brisket smoking lazily on a Sunday afternoon. Our new 100% grassfed Beef Brisket Petite has all the flavor of a regular brisket just in a smaller one-pound size. It’s perfect for smaller families, those who live alone and people who hate leftovers. It’s also easier to manage while cooking—if you’re using a slow cooker, for example, you won’t have to cut the brisket to fit it in the pot! This recipe for Smoked Beef Brisket Petite is pretty straightforward and classic but, trust us, the brisket will be anything but ordinary!
Recipe & Photography by Primal Pioneer.
- Rub the BBQ rub all over the brisket. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees F. Remove brisket from wrap and place onto the preheated smoker, fat side up.
- Cook to 160 degrees F. internal temperature, then carefully remove and wrap in foil.
- Place back onto the smoker and continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches 195 degrees F.
- Remove from the smoker and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce and sides.
About Primal Pioneer
Primal Pioneer is about reconnecting with their primal roots and respecting our lands, resources, and natural inhabitants. They support humane conservation and preservation of wildlife. Their goal is to help elevate wild game meats with new and exciting recipes that are both easy to prepare and delicious.
Looking for more grilling & smoking recipes? Check out these favorites: