Smoked Beef Brisket PetiteApril 7, 2021
Lamb Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki SauceJune 6, 2021
Grilled Beef Tomahawk Steaks
There’s nothing like a perfectly grilled steak on a warm summery night. Pair it with a simple fresh salad or some roasted summer veggies and a glass of your favorite wine and you’ve got an amazing dinner with very little effort at all. When it comes to cooking steaks, we prefer keeping it simple. A little salt, a brush of olive oil, and a pinch of seasoning is all you need to bring out the rich flavor of the meat, especially when grilling. Check out this super simple but absolutely mouth-watering recipe from Primal Pioneer for how to cook our 100% Grassfed Beef Tomahawk steaks to perfection every time.
Recipe & Photography by Primal Pioneer.
- 2 Honest Bison Beef Tomahawk Steaks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Santa Maria seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter – room temperature
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat the grill on high heat.
- In a small bowl, add the softened butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley and stir to
combine. Set aside.
- Brush steaks on both sides with olive oil and season with Santa Maria seasoning.
- Place the steaks onto the grill and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
- Turn the steaks over and continue to grill for 3 to 5 minutes more minutes, then check the internal
temperature and remove when the desired finish temperature has been reached. (135
degrees F. for medium-rare, 140 degrees F. for medium)
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top each steak with 1-2 teaspoons of the butter mixture and serve with your choice of sides.
About Primal Pioneer
Primal Pioneer is about reconnecting with their primal roots and respecting our lands, resources, and natural inhabitants. They support humane conservation and preservation of wildlife. Their goal is to help elevate wild game meats with new and exciting recipes that are both easy to prepare and delicious.
Looking for more grilling & smoking recipes? Check out these favorites: