Herb Roasted French Rack of Bison
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
When you need a dish that stands out in both taste and stature, the French Rack of Bison is where it’s at. It’s magnificent to look at, and while it may seem intimidating, it can actually be relatively simple to prepare.
This 4-ingredient, 5-step recipe for Herb Roasted French Rack of Bison proves that you don’t need a ton of prep or fancy techniques to make a truly incredible dish when you start with a quality cut of meat. All you have to do is let the natural flavors of the meat speak for themselves.
Recipe & Photography by Miss Allie’s Kitchen
Recipe: Herb Roasted French Rack of Bison
- 1 (3lb.) French Rack of Bison from The Honest Bison
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Remove the thawed french rack of bison from the packaging and rub it generously with the salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Lay the bison meat in a roasting pan and place it into the oven for 20 minutes at 450F.
- Leave the bison in the oven and set the temperature for 350F. Let it cook for45-60 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 120F.
- Remove the pan from the oven, cover it with foil, and allow it to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sides of your choosing. (Yes, it really is that easy!)
Looking for more festive Holiday Recipes? Here are a few of our favorites: